Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Update on My Life


Diet Wise--
I've kind of been slacking on my diet. I have still been drinking tons and tons of water and cutting back on food. But I haven't been as conscious as I should be. After watching thecurrentcustom channel, Lorraine makes me want to become a fruititarian! I think I may try it. I know it's not so great for you to go through different diet fads, but ehh. I just like trying new diets. I can't wait until the weather gets a little warmer so I can start going for runs. I'm tired of being cold all the time!

School Wise--
I have finally gotten everything figured out about school! All of the money problems are worked out. I've signed all the papers. All of the hard stuff is out of the way! I start on March 1st. I'm pretty excited. I'm a little worried that I will get burned out from working and being at school 80 hours a week! But I think I'll be okay! It's what I want to do with my life. I want to work with hair and makeup. I think it will be awesome to have a job where I can show my tattoos and have my hair colored with pink or purple highlights or just whatever I wanted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment