Sunday, January 17, 2010

A fresh start!


So, I'm extremely happy with the way I have been eating lately. I told myself I was only going to drink water, tea, & juice. The occasional coffee. No sodas! I have yet to pick up a dr. pepper, or even a diet coke. I'm very proud of myself. Also, I plan to eat a little healthier. I bought a few lean cuisines for my meals. I'm cutting back on the tremendous amount of calories I used to consume. I also plan to work out either before I go to bed or when I wake up but I have yet to begin that because I have a cold. Having a cold and working out do not go great together. I can barely breathe as it is. So, I will wait until I am better before beginning my workout routine. I can't wait though! I have already began to see results. My little miniature belly has disappeared to a flat surface. If only I can carve a few abs there soon. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment