Friday, August 20, 2010

A whole new world.

I'm sitting here at Barnes & Noble using their free wifi because it's hard to upload videos when you're tethering from your iphone. I haven't made any yt videos in a long long time because my account got hacked and a lot of things went crazy in my life, but I'm back in the game! I am sooo excited to make them. I miss the relationships with my "fans." It's overwhelmingly addictive. I am so happy with my life right now! Everything seems to be going perfect and when things aren't going so perfect, things still are great. I have a whole new perspective on life and I love it. I have been feeling so inspired lately to get up! & get moving with everything! Career, school, yt, just everything. I want to make something of myself and I want to be known. I'm not saying I want to be a celeb or anything, but I definitely want to be well known ya know? I think I can do it. I think anybody can do anything if you set your mind to it! Get inspired! Get up! Don't just sit around and wait for things to happen! Make them happen! Things have been hard and I have had a hard life but I am doing everything in my power to change that and make the best out of every situation!



1 comment:

  1. nice blog;p
    very intrested notes :D
    i like it :*


    if U want follow me and write comment ;*

    ReplyDelete