Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hair Diary Day 1

Okay, so in my last video I talked a little bit about starting a hair diary thingy. Basically I said I was going to start taking biotin pills & see if it actually helps with the growing of my hair. Supposedly it promotes hair growth. To see how fast my hair is actually growing, it will be obvious for me because of my "roots". On a normal month without vitamins, my hair grows about a cm & a half. So, close to two inches but not quite. I just died my roots, so starting today I will do my experiment. And I guess it will end around the end of November. I really miss my longgg hair. I'm dying to have it back. :(

-take 4 biotin pills a day.
-massage scalp for like 4 minutes while in the shower.

Here's a few pictures of me with long hair. Tell me what ya think!






















No comments:

Post a Comment